Monday: 17:00 – 21:00
Tuesday: 13:30 – 17:30
Wednesday: 10:00 – 20:00
Thursday: 11:30 – 18:00
Friday: 16:00 – 20:00
Saturday: 10:00 – 16:00
Latest Update 14/11/20 – Please see our latest post here for news on our latest Covid-19 position. We are open!
Things you need to know when coming for an appointment.
As with all other businesses there will be some changes, we’ve listed some of them below for you:
- Before you arrive you will have to complete an online Covid-19 questionnaire, Consultation form and video consultation. This allows your therapist to better understand your problem before arriving on site and minimise risk for all involved.
- Unless required for advocacy, or guardianship please do not bring guests with you to your appointment
- We will take your temperature upon arrival, if you have a fever the session will need to be rescheduled
- Please travel light, if possible leave any extra baggage at home
- Upon arrival you will have to use our hand sanitiser, and put on a complementary disposable face mask if you dont have your own
- We’re not allowed to offer you refreshments, please bring your own water bottle
- Where possible please pre-pay, or use contactless payment
How else are we Covid-Secure?
Along with the measures mentioned above we have done the following:
- Completed a thorough risk assessment and implemented changes where necessary.
- All appointments are staggered with plenty of time available between each one to allow for thorough cleaning.
- We will minimise the contact you have with door handles and other potential frequently touched surfaces
- The treatment room will be cleaned before and after every appointment
- Towels used in appointments will only be used for your session before being removed and washed
- Any pillowcases used will be replaced after every appointment
- Your therapist will be wearing a face covering and visor through out your visit.